Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mmmm coveting... and new phones

It's not too often that i covet something that someone else has, that i to could have had, (because how stupid is that... I had my chance to have the same thing... duh) Last week Shaun and I found we were eligible for a new phone, free of charge from Telus. So we did what any starved teckie junkie and his wife would do and went to collect the prize. We pondered the Mike network vs. normal phone, smart phones, free applications, e mail, text messaging, fav. five and colours of the potential little winners. Two hours later we walked out with one normal (but pink) phone, and 2 blackberry's. We are still saving on our bill, even adding Jessie on to our plan! Wow, made me want to do cartwheels. But now, I am coveting Shaun's new phone. There was a pink one just like his there, and I am asking myself why I had to be different and go with a normal phone? Truth be known, i wanted to be able to still make phone calls and text because i am seriously technically retarded. but I like that he gets his email on his phone for free and has a schedule. Anyways, Shaun said i should call and ask about changing the phone, and I think I should just suffer through the whole thing and let it be a learning curve... 3 years from now i will get what i really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...

Blog Archive