Saturday, August 15, 2009

Does Size Matter?

So I have a tonne of people telling me a look small for 7 months, I'm not sure what to say. The baby is around 3.75 pounds/ 1.7 kilograms and is about 17 inches / 42 centimetres long from head to toe. When the mid wife measures me I am on target, and the baby is moving all the time, so i am the perfect size! I have spring fever, or "nesting issues"and on my days off want to re-arrange everything in the house... i don't though because everything is too heavy to lift. I am just organizing, Shaun comes home and I have packed stuff away that has been cluttering, or taking up space. So far he has been really understanding... Still trying to think of a place i can hide the TV for about a year... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...

Blog Archive