Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pregnant Brain...

I'm not sure really what happens to a woman when she is preggers that causes her to be stupider than normal...the baby doesn't steal cells from the brain...does it? Maybe it does, I'll look it up... Just a short example of this preggers brain:

Shaun and I are grocery shopping, looking for peanut butter...We also had to go back and get banana's... I found the peanut butter, Shaun was walking a step behind me... I pointed at the peanut butter and said, BANANA'S! The lady in the same isle smiled at Shaun like I was a client of his, just let out of the Psych on a day pass... I laughed so hard I cried. I have also been known to call Sara Jessica Parker - Sarica Jessica Parker...but i wasn't preggers when I did that. I also told Shaun in my 26th week that the baby was 36 inches long...he asked if it was wrapped around me twice in there... I used a measuring tape to see that I really meant 36 cm's.

So maybe I'm a little thick either way, remember the post on being Simple?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the science of "baby brain", but I know it's effects well. It makes my world a lot funnier. The good news is you do get your mental powers back when its all said and done.

    On another note, I love the dock and the chairs. I built a floating dock before I left the motherland that is very similar... and it went missing for a year. My parents found it down the river. Some guy had "found it" and had been using it.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3454/3199018844_327570c669.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...

Blog Archive