Saturday, May 23, 2009

Half Weigh There...

There is never as great a time to get fat as when you're pregnant. I am half way through my pregnancy... The picture to the left was taken at only 11 weeks and i am currently 20 weeks. Most common questions asked so far...

1. When are you due? October 14/09
2. Are you going to find out the sex? Yes, May 25/09
3. What sex do you think it is? Boy
4. Have you felt it move yet? Yes, feels like an eye twitch, or gas moving around
5. Gained a lot of weight? duh!
6. Baby names? Too funky to list here, but will be listed later on..

having something move inside you that is alive is the strangest thing I have ever experienced. It freaks me out a little because I never want to hit that moment of insanity that makes my wonder if there is an alien inside of me... NEED TO SEE AN ULTRASOUND AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...

Blog Archive