Friday, February 13, 2009

Truth

Can there be any greater argument than what absolute truth is in the year 2009? I've been in a few discussions on situations always having truth but people always flake out by talking about perception... when i was talking truth (which can actually be very interesting, but always goes back to, that says more about you than it does about me).

Here I'm talking God truth as opposed to world truth. I found this website that had quotes and stuff with pictures on it... one of the quotes read like this...

"Follow your instincts.
That is where true wisdom
manifests itself".
(oprah winfrey)
So maybe you ask, well, whats wrong with that insightful little tad of truth? Well, If you're not a Christian, your tolerance would say, that is true! I say Bullshit... If i always followed my instincts, (especially that one week out of the month that cant seem to produce ANY truth) that would put me in some very dangerous and sometimes unpleasant situations... are then my instincts wrong? or does true wisdom just not manifest itself in me? I know this saying is very "spiritual" in nature, but the real absolute truth about truth is...
IT IS GOD BREATHED, FOUND IN THE WORD,
AND ONLY MANIFESTS
ITSELF IN YOU IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT...
You could say that, oh well, that is what oprah meant... but she didn't say that... Oh there are many examples of this... i posted some pics at the bottom of my blog as examples...truth or untruth? Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...

Blog Archive